Nature is the best gift of God. The planet earth is a nature’s paradise. It’s been endowed with beautiful forests and wildlife, rivers and mountains, vast sea shore and rich marine eco-system. There is a intertwingled mechanism persists in every ecosystem. The human of the species is consuming 60% of earth’s resources and the rest 40% by the 20 lac remaining species. Hence, there is a huge imbalance in maintaining the natural laws. As the supreme creatures we do have the moral rights to up keep earth’s natural bounties rather than always exploiting to our own advantage. Keeping these things in mind the environmental activists of OPES resolved to publish a scientific journal and named it as ‘e-planet ’ to draw a global awareness towards preservation and conservation of nature and natural resources including climate smart agriculture and food productivity.